Saturday, June 9, 2012

Momma, Cubs, Bear and sunset! 

LB and I decided to go out the road on another trip to see if we can find momma and cubs. We drove and found the same bear 4 times in different places but in the same area. So we took lots of pics of him and decided to head home. LB said: "I guess were not going to see them" and next thing I know I see a bear. I pointed and said: "Bear" as we got closer she said: "and cubs!" I got my camera ready and clicked a pic. Good thing I took one because they ran in the woods very quickly. We turned around and stayed put for a little bit on the opposite side of the road from where we saw them. We saw mom and cubs cross the road. Momma was very protective but was cool to see them from inside the car at 9:30 at night.  


                                                                Bear we saw 4 times.
                                                                   Momma and cubs
                                                                             Momma



                                This poor baby bear was scared up a tree by a motorcycle.
                                                                           Sunset