Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zip Lining in Juneau!! 

My friend LB asked what great adventure my friend Elise and I wanted to do before leaving Juneau. She asked if we wanted to go zip lining?! I was not sure that was something I wanted to do. Elise said YES!! Lets do it. I was more nervous then anything but new if I didn't go and saw the pictures I would be sad. So I agreed!! We got on a boat to douglas island and then got on a cool truck. The truck took us to the first zip line. It was very short to teach people and make them feel comfortable at first. My friend Nina went first and I asked to go second because I was sooo nervous. I went and my legs were shaking after I did it. Then I got to do the second line and it was a little longer. After that one I was having the best time and love it!!  



Meeting the guide:) 


                                                                 On the cool truck
The cool truck from the zip line 
                                              Nina, LB, Melissa, Heather and Christy

                                           We went on 5 zip lines and then two bridges


                                       Elise, Nina, Christy, Heather, Melissa, LB and I






We went on a total of 9 zip lines, two bridges and a 42 feet repel! 
                     All of us with our guides Logan and Rachel:) I had the best time!!!
 Then we went to twisted fish for dinner, shopped and had our friend Nina's Birthday party!! Such a fun day!!:) 
 Teresa, Lisa, Elizabeth, Shyeen,  Randy, Nina, me, Christy, Amra, Sara,         Lora Beth and Erin!:)